Here are some nice examples from my students:
And here are some "not so nice" examples:
I am going to take some of the blame for the "not so nice" Glogsters. Even though I showed students examples before we started, I didn't take enough time to discuss the properties of a well organized and attractive Glogster.
I made a simple grading sheet to let the students know what I was going to grade the Glogsters on. Here it is:
I took these descriptors right off of our Standards Based Report Card which focuses on Common Core Standards. What I missed out on were descriptors for the organization and attractiveness of the poster.
I am thankful for having these "nice and not so nice" examples to share with students for future projects. And I will make sure to think beyond our Common Core Standards to the overall big picture of what is needed in a final product.
If you haven't had your students try Glogster yet, I highly recommend giving it a go.